Sibbesborg is a futuristic city where urban life and nature meet. Based on a flexible grid pattern, the new city plan saves the delicate natural settings and opens up public access to the river valley, the enticing green nexus of the region.
The most important elements of this 70,000-inhabitant city are the primary transport arteries running north and south. A Green Boulevard beginning at the Eriksnäs boat marina continues past the Transport Hub, traversing the cultural landscape of the Sipoo river valley. The Green Boulevard is devoted to light transport, and as the population grows, an automatic light rail line will be built. It also acts as a scenic green periphery to the neighbouring areas of compact housing, workplaces, coffee houses and local business. To strengthen the Sibbesborg community, a virtual Sibbesborg will be created already in the project stage using social media tools.
- Sipoonlahden rakentamattomat rannat ja Söderkullan keskusta
- spine is very good base for future development and growth in Sipoo
- very complete
- strong and practical aproach
- strong idea works well with different public transport solutions
- Maankäytöllisesti ehdotus vaikuttaa tasapainoiselta ja kehityskelpoiselta.
- Light rail line
- Kokonaismitoitus oikeansuuruinen
- joukkoliikenneratkaisu järkevä
- strong structure
- well-developed organic urban plan
- Eteläinen metrolinjaus mahdollistaa rantojen tehokkaan hyödyntämisen.